
Brantley turns 2 today...
It is very sad to me that my Brantley is already turning 2. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and he was my little "lap baby".
He is turning into such a little wild man and not such a momma's boy as much anymore. He definitely is able to defend himself from a wild bigger brother.
Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brantley!!!
Bethany - I am so impressed with your blogging. I have just started today and think it it fun. I hope you and your family are doing well. I look forward to keeping up with everyone. Lots of love, EJF
Bethany-Happy Birthday Brantley!! I love the BLOG and can't wait to see more pictures of the kids. Hopefully before too long we can bring a meal and meet that beautiful baby, Rylan. We love ya'll so much!!!
I'm so proud of you. You really will be glad you did this if even just once a week. Heck sometimes I go longer if it gets too hectic here. I am so excited to get to keep up with you guys now. Love and miss you.
Your Babie are not babies anymore. Neither are mine. Heres my blog. wonderfulworldofhyches.blogspot.com Pictures are not on there but one, because I am trying to figure out how to get them on their.
Post a Comment