Thursday, May 8, 2008

Congratulations Nathan!


Well, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised and proud of my little brother for his accomplishment...he graduated from college last weekend. On May 3, 2008 he received a Bachelor of Science in Engineering! I know he is glad and relieved to have those last 11 years of school behind him...sorry Nathan I had to poke a little fun that it took you so long. However, it is better late than never!

The Staats Family drove down to Birmingham for the big day and I have to say that was the biggest graduation I have ever had the privilege to attend...UAB is a big place! We then had a small family get-together for Nathan at my mom and Emory's house.

All in all it was a nice weekend but a very short trip to the Magic City.

Again, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my little bro for his accomplishments and I pray that you will fair well in the business world of engineering...WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Hey tell Nathan congrats from us and so good to see a pic of him and you. Miss you.