Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We Miss Daddy!

Well let's start by saying that this week has not been all that it was cracked up to be...
Sunday, Brad left for Atlanta to do a trade show and will not return until tomorrow (Wed). So I had planned to be alone with all 4 kids anyway...even though I felt a sinus infection coming on strong I still felt like I could handle it...
THEN...Sunday night at midnight I woke up with a stomach virus (no details necessary) and had it ALL night long. I then had to feed a baby at 3 a.m. and get enough sleep between 3 and 6 to not be a zombie the next day.
By 6 a.m. when I had to wake Monet up I had gotten maybe 2 hours of sleep all night. I did manage to shuffle downstairs to get MOnet going and get the boys ready to go to Mother's Day Out. I prayed all morning that God would just give me the strength to get through the day okay...and He did. The baby slept most all day and so did I! I picked the boys up from school and when Monet got home she helped out a lot. I feel better today except for the sinus infection that's still sticking around but no stomach stuff! Praise the Lord!
Bryant has asked me every day when Daddy is coming home - it seems that when mommy is "under the weather" that Daddy is even more missed!

1 comment:

hicksfamilycircus said...

God bless you girl!! You are wonder woman in my eyes staying by yourself with 4 kidos!! I guess you do what you have to do! Glad you are better!